dijous, 19 de març del 2015

My first post!

Hi! I've been wanting to create a blog for ages, but never had the courage to do it... until now. I got inspired by a nail polish (yes, very inspiring LOL) so I thought "why not, some people may be interested in what I have to say about it".

Hola! Llevaba mucho tiempo queriendo crear un blog, pero nunca tuve el valor suficiente para hacerlo... hasta ahora. Me inspiré por una laca de uñas (sí, muy inspirador hahah) así que pensé "por qué no, habrá gente que esté interesada en lo que tenga que decir sobre ella".


I was searching for a new blue nail polish for spring, but none of the ones that I saw caught my eyes. So, when I entered in Kiko and saw this one I fell in love. It's a very bright sky blue, which is very eyecatching and, I can guess, it would make you're tan show up more during the summertime. It's the first one that I buy from this Quick Dry line, and I have to say that it is quite good: easy to apply, has a thick brush and it looks good with two coats.

Estaba buscando un nuevo pintauñas de color azul para la primavera, pero ninguno de los que veía me llamaban la atención. Así que, cuando entré en Kiko y lo vi me enamoré. Es un azul cielo muy llamativo, llama mucho la atención y puedo suponer que en verano resaltará el bronceado de las manos. Es el primero que me compro de la línea Quick Dry, y tengo que decir que están bastante bien: ha sido fácil de aplicar, el cepillo es ancho y fácil de usar y se ve bien con dos capas.



As you can see this is the shade 850. I saw other very pretty colours in the shop, but I contained myself because I don't really need any more (although, can someone have enough nailpolishes?). Plus, they were in offer for only 1,99€ (they normally cost 3,90€), so was a good value for the price. I really recommend it!

Como podéis ver es el tono 850. Había muchos y muy bonitos pero me tuve que contener porque no necesito más esmaltes (aunque, ¿puede alguien tener suficientes?). Además, estaban en oferta por 1,99€ (normalment cuestan 3,90€), así que merecen mucho la pena. Lo recomiendo mucho!




Here I am with it on my nails, and I think it looks super pretty and fun!

Aquí estoy con él en mis uñas, creo que es súper chulo!


I hope you liked it - I'll be posting more stuff soon, not only makeup but also food and beauty tricks that I think would be interesting.

Espero que os haya gustado - postearé más cositas pronto, no solo maquillaje sino también comida y trucos de belleza que creo que puedan ser interesantes.



Rocío xxx

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada