dimarts, 31 de març del 2015

HEALTHY + EASY SMOOTHIE! // BATIDO SANO + FÁCIL!




Good morning! Today I've made myself a smoothie, and thought it was soo delicious I had to share it! The only ingredients I used were:

  • 1 apple
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 natural iogurt
  • poured a bit of milk
  • 30g of oats

Buenos días! Hoy me he hecho un batido y como estaba tan rico pensé que tenía que compartirlo! Los únicos ingredientes que usé fueron:
  • 1 manzana
  • 1 plátano
  • 1/2 yogur natural
  • un chorro de leche
  • 30g de avena



That's all for today! You have to try it, it is so tasty and filling but without any sugars added ;)

Eso es todo por hoy! Tenéis que probarlo, está riquísimo y llena bastante pero sin azúcares añadidos ;)


Rocío xxx

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada